Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Edwards drops out of Presidential race

I just read about John Edwards dropping out of the Democratic Presidential race. This makes me sad, because I truly believe that he was the only candidate who was speaking about the real problems we're facing, and not worried about spin or the media. I'm really in a dilemma about who I will support now. I think Hillary is trying to speak on the issues, but what she is trying to say gets lost in the hoopla of "Bill and Hill". I know she is a smart and intelligent, but, can she beat McCain, who appears to be the Republican frontrunner. Recent polling said no. I think Obama is a very motivating and inspiration speaker, but, I'm not really sure where he stands on a lot of things. Guess I have some work to do before February 19.

Stay tuned.....

LC2

I am very sad as well. Who will I support now?

--LC1